Finance Guru Speaks: This article will provide you detail on how you can activate your Standard Chartered Online Banking facility.
To avail this feature, you need to be an existing Standard Chartered Bank account holder (having Debit Card or Credit Card) and your Mobile No. should be registered in your Bank Account.
This is how you can activate your Standard Chartered Online Banking facility :-
1. Go to www.sc.com/in website.
2. Click on "Online Banking"
3. In the next page, click on "Continue to Login"
4. Click on "Instant Registration" link
8. You will receive a Temporary Password on your Mobile No.
Provide this Temporary Password in this page and click on "Next" button.
9. In the next screen, you can set your Username and Password. Click on "Next" button
Note: Remember this Username & Password registered by you. It will be used to login to Online Banking website.
Congratulations, you have registered successfully for the Standard Chartered Online Banking facility :-)
Please share this article over social networks. For more Learning, Please visit "At A Glance" Section.