Finance Guru Speaks: This article will provide you HDFC Cheque and Cash Deposit Slip. It will also instructs on how user can generate their own Deposit Slip in PDF format.
|HDFC Cheque and Cash Deposit Slip|
You have to fill this slip and submit to the bank counter, when you want to deposit Cash or Cheque in HDFC Bank.
To download, please click: HDFC Deposit Slip
Alternatively, you can generate your own HDFC Deposit slip Online.Follow below instructions :-
1. Visit HDFC Bank website by clicking HERE.
2. As shown below, provide the details and click on Submit.
|Click to enlarge - HDFC Cheque and Cash Deposit Slip Generation|
3. Congratulations! You have generated your Deposit Slip where details like Name, Account No. and Mobile No. are already filled up. It looks like as below :-
|Click to enlarge - Generated HDFC Cheque and Cash Deposit Slip|
Important instructions given by Bank -
- Use separate online deposit slips for cash/local cheques/outstation cheques/funds transfer cheques.
- This deposit slip can be used only for depositing cheques and cash. This cannot be used for Credit Card payment.
- Please ensure that the name on the cheque matches with the account title maintained with the Bank.
- You can save a copy of the PDF file that is created. You can take a printout of the same whenever you want to deposit cheque or cash.
- You need to create a separate PDF file for a different account number.
- Please quote your Account Number / Credit Card Number on reverse of the cheque
- Please use separate slips for cash/ transfer cheques/local cheques & outstation cheques
- Please ensure that name mentioned on the cheques matches with the account title maintained with the Bank.
Images Courtesy: HDFC Bank
Please share this article over social networks. For more Learning, Please visit "At A Glance" Section.