Finance Guru Speaks: This article will let you know how to order or request cheque books in HDFC Bank through Online Banking.
You need to have Internet Banking facility available in HDFC Bank to request for Cheque Books through Online Banking. You can contact your home branch to open Netbanking facilities for your account.
Below are the steps to follow to order HDFC Cheque Books through Internet Banking:
1. Login to HDFC Bank NetBanking with your valid details.
2. Once the welcome page opens, on the left hand side, click Cheque Book link present under Request heading. It is shown as below:-
|Order Cheque Book HDFC Bank|
3. Select your Account No. and click on continue:-
|Select Account No.|
4. Confirm your address by selecting Accept option and then click on Confirm button.
|Click to enlarge - Order Cheque Book HDFC Bank|
Congratulations!! Withing 3 working days you will receive your HDFC Cheque Book at your contact address (for Indian Mailing Address).
Some important details provided by Bank:-
For Indian Mailing address: Expected time to Deliver - Within Next 3 Working Days (for Metro Locations). To know your location specific delivery time, please Click here.
For Overseas Mailing address: The Chequebook will be dispatched through registered airmail within 2 working days.
Please verify your contact details to ensure prompt delivery.
It is the Bank's policy to issue cheque books as outlined below:-
- Savings accounts: 25 cheque leaves per calendar quarter.
Any additional cheque book of 25 leaves will be charged @ Rs 75/- per cheque book
- Loans Against Securities accounts: 50 cheque leaves per calendar month
- Current accounts: 100 cheque leaves per calendar month
If you require additional leaves, please contact your Branch Manager.
Images Courtesy: HDFC Bank Website.
Please share this article over social networks. For more Learning, Please visit "At A Glance" Section.